You must read, agree and understand the following terms and conditions before accessing any materials or services contained on this site. Please read all the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not understand, agree and abide by the following terms and conditions you are prohibited from further accessing this site. By further accessing any part of this site you agree to be bound by this agreement in its entirety.
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 21. Minors or people below 21 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
SECTION I – Visitors, Subscribers And Customers
- This is an Agreement between you, a Visitor, Subscriber or Customer to this web site referred to herein as “You and/or Visitor and/or Subscriber and/or Customer as appropriate” and the owners of this web site referred to herein as “Company and/or this site and/or site as appropriate”. For good and valuable consideration, which is hereby acknowledged by You and the Company, and by further accessing or using any services available on this site at any time from this moment forth, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement in its entirety. The Company agrees to provide to you the nonexclusive and revocable access to this site. This Agreement is subject to change or modification by the Company at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to You by e-mail, posting at this site, via a hyperlink on this site, by a change on this current URL or by mail.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that any and all material contained at this site are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property. You further acknowledge an agree that as such, you may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available at this site only as authorized by the Company.
- You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify this site, the Company and all of its owners and employees for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from your attempted or actual unauthorized use of any material or service from this site alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person or persons, including, but not limited to, and without limitation, any governmental agency or agencies, wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct, indirect and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading, use or viewing of any material or service from this site including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney’s fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
- Access to this site may be terminated by the Company at any time without cause.
- Subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, the Company hereby grants you a limited non-exclusive non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, links, text and other software contained on this site associated with authorized visitor or customer use during the period that is authorized by the Company. You may use the material and services only as authorized by this agreement. You are prohibited from removing any proprietary or copyright notices from material you are provided by the Company.
- All materials and services on this site are for the private use by visitors and customers only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Reference to any product or service on this site does not constitute an endorsement of the product or service by this site or it’s owners. Any hyperlinks on this site to any other site, product or service does not constitute endorsement of the site, product or service by this site or it’s owners.
- This site does not provide any medical or health care advice. The contents of this site are for consumer education use only. Nothing contained on this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from a competent licensed physician. The content and services provided on this site are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. This site and any of its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
We highly advise visitors to contact a qualified health care professional for answers to any questions concerning their health or medical conditions. Never delay contacting a competent health care professional because of something you read on this site.
All content on this site and product claims of any products mentioned or advertised on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA and are for informational purposes only and should never be construed as medical advice or medical instruction.
Visitors, subscribers or customers of this site who choose not to consult with a competent health care professional about their health or medical conditions do so at their own risk.
- Trademarks: The eBay name and logo are trademarks or service marks of eBay, Inc. The Amazon name and logo are trademarks or service marks of Amazon, Inc. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
- Earnings disclaimer: All income claims and examples on this site and in any of the products offered by this site or it’s owners are for example purposes only. Your income or loss results can only be determined by the amount of work, expertise and finances you dedicate to applying the information and techniques on this site or in any of the products offered by this site or it’s owners. The bottom line is that your results will vary from the income claims and examples contained on this site and in any products offered by this site or it’s owners and the site owner, publisher and author of such information and products do not guarantee that you will make a profit from using the ideas, techniques and examples presented on this site or in any products offered on this site or by it’s owners. You may make more or less or even possibly lose money by using the ideas and examples contained on this site or in any products offered by this site or it’s owners.
SECTION II – Subscribers And Customers
- By signing up for any service at this site you become a Subscriber and/or Customer and the following additional Terms and Conditions in SECTION II apply to You also.
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber or Customer:
I. Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
II. Any and all purchases and subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Unless and until this agreement is canceled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber and/or Customer hereby authorizes the Company and/or agents and/or resellers to charge subscriber’s credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the on going cost of service. Subscriber or Customer hereby further authorizes the Company and/or agents and/or resellers to charge Subscriber’s credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products and services provided by this site. Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform the Company of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with this site; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until the Company is notified, by e-mail of a breach in security, the Subscriber or Customer will remain liable for any unauthorized use of this site.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Subscribers will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless the Company is notified via the cancellation form or method located in the customer service area this site or payment processor prior to membership expiration. Trial Subscriptions shall renew at the normal membership rate.
- If you fraudulently report your credit card (or other approved facility) as lost, stolen or claim an unauthorized charge, You shall be liable to the Company for liquidated damages in the amount of $10,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability You may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
- Subscription to this site may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either the Company or the Subscriber and/or Customer upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone. When termination is requested by a subscriber and/or customer, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Subscribers and/or Customers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
- Subscribers and/or Customers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber and/or Customer must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, The Company will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of the Company including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber and/or customer to the company for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This site enables Subscribers and/or Customers to share information with other Subscribers and/or Customers. Subscribers and/or Customers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
- Subscribers and/or Customers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers and/or Customers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers and/or Customers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
- Notices by the Company to Subscribers and/or Customers may be given by means of electronic messages through this site, by a general posting on this site, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers and/or Customers may be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- Backups of subscriber or customer data are the responsibility of the subscriber or customer. The Company does not do any backups of subscriber or customer data.
- Subscribers and customers bandwidth allowance is not predetermined. Subscribers and customers are required to limit their bandwidth use of the services to a reasonable and fair amount.
- Subscribers and customers acknowledge that data provided by the Company is on a month to month rental basis and that Company owns said data. After cancelation of service, customer must stop using provided data or will be in violation of Copyright laws and subject to all legal remedies.
SECTION III – Additional Terms And Conditions for Visitors, Subscribers and Customers
- No warranty is made by the Company regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation:1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on this site is copyrighted by the Company and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
- There are no facilities provided by this site for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of this site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
- Notices by the Company to Visitors, Subscribers and Customers may be given by means of electronic messages through this site, by a general posting on this site, or by conventional mail. Notices by Visitors, Subscribers or Customers may be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The Subscriber and/or Customer and/or Visitor hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 21, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- The subscriber and/or Visitor to this site understands that the Company and this site has an affiliate relationship with the majority of companies and products mentioned and reviewed on this site and is paid a commission by each site for traffic sent, sales produced and/or membership joins.
- Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I/we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I/We only recommend products or services I/we use personally and/or believe will add value to my/our readers. I/We am/our disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
- If any term, provision, or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated. Any term, provision, or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, at the option of the Company may be modified and/or reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and/or Customer and/or Visitor and the Company regarding the use of this site, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by the Company to Subscribers and/or Customers and/or Visitors. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations . The Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida.
You hereby affirm that you have read this entire agreement and agree to all of its terms and conditions by continued access of this site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement or are not over 21 years of age, you are not authorized to access this site.